I have lots of project ideas, but with this little baby’s due date about a month away, I haven’t had much time for crafty projects (for example, yesterday’s day off of work found me cooking meals with my mom and sister all day so that our freezer will be stocked once the little guy arrives). So since I don’t have any real projects to share, here are five projects I hope to do someday (and a few pictures/links from Pinterest). Of course, I’ll keep you posted
when if I actually try them.
1) Fat Tie to Skinny (a project for the husband.)
2) T-shirts to Reusable Grocery Bags (I think I could actually sew one of these myself.)
3) Sweater to Mittens (Maybe I can make these by myself too.)
4) Knee Socks to Arm Warmers (My inspiration on this one is from the tutorials for making leg warmers for little girls from knee socks.)
5) Toilet Paper Roll Art (Re-inspired by my friend who actually madeone of these!)